Come vacation with us on Wisconsin's largest, unspoiled wilderness lake, with most of it's lakeshore still undeveloped. The Big Chip, containing over 17,000 acres, has hundreds of islands and quiet bays which offer shelter and seclusion to fishermen and boaters alike. Fish for prized muskie, walleye, crappie, pan-fish, perch, northern, and large and small mouth bass.
Alex's 39 inch northern caught ice fishing January 19th, 2013
In fall, enjoy the northwoods' colorful beauty while hiking or hunting the national forest and state lands. There is plentiful game such as grouse, squirrel, rabbit, woodcock, deer and bear. Enjoy winter activities such as ice fishing on the area lakes, cross country skiing, and most popular of all, snowmobiling, with miles of groomed state snowmobile trails. Deer Run Resort has a trail passing directly through it. Our resort of 80 plus wooded acres has much to offer. Come relax with us and enjoy northern Wisconsin ... the area has something for everyone!
Calendar of Events!
- Good fishing for musky, large walleye, big crappie, and nice size bass
- Pontoon Boat Rental
(4 hours, 8 hours or by the week, inquire on rates)
- Guide Service
- Fish cleaning house
- Freezer service
- Gas, bait and tackle
- Sand beach and quiet atmosphere
- Swim raft
- Swing set
- Full liquor bar, open year round
- Pop, pizzas, sandwiches, snacks
- Satellite TV in bar
- Hunting for grouse, squirrel, rabbit, woodcock, trophy whitetail deer and black bear, in the national forest and state lands. Hunting licence required
- Ice fishing on surrounding lakes
- Snowmobiling, with access to miles of groomed trails
|Latest News from Deer Run|
Beautiful northwoods day 65
Fishing is still great and lots of activity on the lake with our guests coming in and events going on. It's not too late to get a reservation in for 2013. Don't let the gas prices scare you. We kept the same rates.
click to see everyone's friend Molly