Welcome to Deer Run Resort Hayward Wisconsin
Come vacation with us on Wisconsin’s largest, unspoiled wilderness lake, with most of it’s lake shore still undeveloped. The Big Chip, containing over 17,000 acres, has hundreds of islands and quiet bays which offer shelter and seclusion to fishermen and boaters alike. Fish for prized muskie, walleye, crappie, pan-fish, perch, northern, and large and small mouth bass.
We also have a seasonal RV Park. Please inquire about RV Park Rates
- Good fishing for musky, large walleye, big crappie, and nice size bass
- Pontoon Boat Rental
(4 hours, 8 hours or by the week, inquire on rates)
- Guide Service
- Fish cleaning house
- Freezer service
- Gas and bait
- Small sand beach and quiet atmosphere
- Swim raft
- ATV access. River road is now open for ATV’s and along B to 319
- Visit us on facebook
- Swing set/horseshoe pits/basketball net
- Full liquor bar
- Pop, pizzas, sandwiches, snacks
- WIFI at bar, Satellite TV in bar and in the cabins
- Hunting for grouse, squirrel, rabbit, woodcock, trophy whitetail deer and black bear, in the national forest and state lands. Hunting license required
- Ice Fishing
- Snowmobiling, with access to miles and miles of groomed Sawyer County Snowmobile trails
View Hayward's oldest online Musky Chart!
In fall, enjoy the north-woods colorful beauty while hiking or hunting the national forest and state lands. There is plentiful game such as grouse, squirrel, rabbit, woodcock, deer and bear. Enjoy winter activities such as ice fishing on the area lakes, cross country skiing, and most popular of all, snowmobiling, with miles of groomed state snowmobile trails.
Deer Run Resort has a trail passing directly through it.
We also have 4 wheel trails right from the resort. Our resort of 80 plus wooded acres has much to offer. Come relax with us and enjoy northern Wisconsin … the area has something for everyone!